How Can We Help You?Whether you are an attorney, estate planner, accountant or financial advisor, you always have your clients' best interests at heart. So do we.
Your philanthropic partner
Your clients look to you for guidance about their personal wealth. Placer Community Foundation can enhance your relationship by suggesting charitable giving strategies that will help them actualize their philanthropic goals while also achieving their financial, personal, and business objectives. We are eager to help in a way that supports – not thwarts – your relationship with your client.
We add a charitable planning component to your menu of services, which uniquely positions you to serve our community’s most philanthropic residents.
Here is just some of what we bring to the table:
- Respect for your role as your client’s trusted advisor whenever we are included in your conversations.
- In-depth knowledge of the region’s issues and nonprofits.
- Tax- and bureaucracy-free solutions for your client’s charitable gifts.
- Ability to accept a wide range of gifts, from cash and stock to more complex gifts, such as real estate and partnership interests.
- Fund agreements that you can adapt to meet your clients’ wishes and specific needs.
- Up-to-date information in charitable tax law.
- Opportunities to network with fellow legal and financial advisors.
- In-person and online resources to assess your client’s charitable interests and explore vehicles for giving, including free consultations, questionnaires, sample bequest language, giving calculators and more.
- Opportunities for qualified financial advisors to continue to manage the charitable assets of their clients.
- Public recognition for your commitment to our community and your clients’ needs.
We understand that your clients sometimes prefer to remain anonymous and we are glad to work directly with you on their behalf. Many of our relationships with professional advisors begin this way. Feel free to call us to explore an option or discuss a client situation. Even if this does not result in a charitable gift through PCF, we want to hear from you. No question is too simple or complex for us. If we don’t readily have the answer, we’ll find it for you.
Need assistance or have a question?
No matter what the charitable question or need may be, if it’s about philanthropy or the community, Placer Community Foundation has the answer. Call 530.885.4920 and let us point you to the resources you need to serve your clients.
In order to provide quality assurance to donors, as well as to their legal and financial advisors, we are accredited for National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations. As a promise of our commitment to excellence and accountability, we meet the most rigorous standards in philanthropy. Our accreditation by the Council on Foundations provides assurance that we have sound policies and practices in place.