Take the Pain & Fear out of Preparing Grant Proposals
Wednesday, April 17, 9 am-12 pm
Auburn Recreation District’s Canyon View Community Center, 471 Maidu Drive, Auburn, CA 95603
Presenter: Miriam Houghton
Attendees will learn:
- What funders want in proposals
- What needs to be in your proposals
- How to present goals, objectives, and outcomes in your proposals
- What is “boilerplate” and why do you need it?
- Action plan to begin compiling your boilerplate and common attachments
- How to avoid common pitfalls
Suggested participants: Staff and volunteers who write grant proposals.