Advocacy 101: How Nonprofits Can Grow their Influence and Power through Advocacy
Wednesday, September 21, 2022, 9:00am – 10:30am
Presented by Bethany Snyder of Snyder Strategies
Register here by September 16, 2022
This session will be recorded, but only those who register in advance may view the recording.
Key learning objectives:
- Why we need nonprofits engaged in policy advocacy
- What grassroots advocacy is – and isn’t – and why it’s essential to achieve your goals
- How your organization can leverage your strengths and expertise to impact policies
- Engaging your board members, supporters, and donors so they can be your best and most powerful advocates
- How to effectively engage with local policymakers, such as county supervisors
Each attendee will receive a legislator research worksheet.
Suggested Participants: Any staff or board member seeking to learn about advocacy.
Cost: Free, thanks to our generous 2022 Nonprofit Initiative sponsors.