2023 Employment Law Updates & Reminders
Thursday, March 16, 2023, 10:00am – 11:30am on Zoom
Presented by Craig Diamond
Register here by March 14, 2023
Description: The end of 2022 saw numerous bills signed into law that will have a broad impact on all California businesses, including our nonprofit organizations. This training will take 90 minutes to review some of these new laws & requirements along with attending to reminders of prior laws that we need to continue to pay attention to and navigate.
Avoid employer landmines and join CNL and presenter, Craig Diamond, JD from law firm Diamond, Baker, Mitchell, Cole. We will address the following:
- New marijuana drug testing rules
- How the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA) impacts employee data
- New Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Reminders around minimum wage increases
- Reminders around compliance for harassment trainings
- Best practices around several additional key areas of employer regulations & compliance
Learn about Craig’s impressive work HERE.
This training will offer information only and does not serve as or replace legal advice.
Suggested Participants: Human Resource Staff, Executive Directors, Operations Managers and anyone managing employer compliance
Cost: Free, thanks to our generous 2023 Nonprofit Initiative sponsors.