Sleeves Up, Placer!
Sleeves Up Placer/Súbete Las Mangas Contra El Covid is a community effort through the Placer Community Foundation, bringing together community organizations, individuals, and other stakeholders to increase vaccination uptake and behaviors to slow the spread of COVID-19 in Placer County. Getting vaccinated is one of the best ways for us to get back to doing the things we love and protecting the people we love from getting sick.
Community Outreach and Incentive Program
Placer Community Foundation is running a vaccine incentive program to support and motivate vaccination uptake in Placer County. In partnership with Placer County Health and Human Services, mobile vaccination events are being scheduled across the county where PCF is supplying $50 Visa gift cards* for every COVID-19 vaccine that is administered on site. It’s quick and easy to participate: stop by one of the participating locations, get vaccinated and get a $50 gift card!
* Sleeves Up Placer VISA gift cards are available while supplies last.
The Sleeves Up Placer FAQ provides more information and answers to common questions, including:
Do I need an appointment and how long will it take?
What brand of COVID-19 vaccine is available at Sleeves Up Placer mobile vaccination events?
Is there a cost to get a COVID-19 vaccine?
Vaccine Clinic Locations Offering Gift Card Incentives
- All clinics offer J&J and Pfizer (first and second dose) vaccines, unless otherwise noted.
- Vaccinations are available for children 5-11 (Pfizer) at some clinics.
- Gift cards are not available for vaccine boosters nor additional doses.
- Walk-ins are encouraged at most clinics.
- Locations and Sleeves Up gift card availability are subject to change without notice.
- Click Clinic Schedule for site specific information.
Funding for Sleeves Up Placer VISA Gift Cards
PCF’s COVID-19 vaccine incentive program, including the supply of VISA gift cards is funded through a private grant from the Public Health Institute’s Together Toward Health Program.