Nearly 70 estate planning professionals from across the Sacramento region attended “A Team Approach to Estate Planning” with Speaker David Gaw on January 9, 2020 at Randy Peters Event Center in downtown Roseville.
Placer Community Foundation brought Mr. Gaw’s expertise to the region in partnership with the Placer County Bar Association as part of our Professional Advisors Program. His presentation provided in-depth insights on Credit Trusts, Q-Tipping, trends and strategies within the estate planning field. Attendees were able to gain continuing education credits and best practices for educating clients on charitable giving options. He also highlighted the win-win for professional advisors and their clients when they teami up with community foundations.
PCF is planning more enrichment and networking opportunities for our professional partners in the coming year. To receive invites and announcements you must opt-in to our advisor newsletter by subscribing here.
More about PCF’s Financial Advisor Program
Specific ways Placer Community Foundation supports professional advisors
- Identify client’s charitable giving interests and motivations.
- Match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs.
- Create and implement charitable plans that are integrated into major business, personal and financial decisions.
- Assist with complex forms of giving and implement technical giving instruments.
- Provide information on community needs and on the local agencies and programs that make a difference in the areas clients care about most.
- Deliver grantmaking expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving.
What Placer Community Foundation Advisor Partners say about working with us
“I like to send clients to PCF to develop their charitable ideas. I’ve been impressed with their growth over the years. I like the way I’m treated, it’s a nice relationship, and it makes me willing to send my clients and contacts to them.”
~ Kay Brooks, Attorney at Law