Placer nonprofits, you’re invited:
2022 Virtual PCF Nonprofit Leadership Summit: Integrating Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion into Board Service
Wednesday, March 30, 2022, 9:00 – 11:00 am Presenter: Christal M. Cherry, the Board Pro This session will not be recorded.
Join us for a two hour virtual session with the Christal Cherry, the Board Pro, as we dive into this critical topic.
Nonprofits strive to confront multiple problems in our society. These include poverty, homelessness, obesity, domestic abuse, education gaps, hunger insecurity and many others. Inherit in these issues is systemic and structural racism.
This online seminar is ripe for organizations and their boards who are ready to prioritize and commit to the ongoing journey towards diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, and access inside nonprofit culture.
• Discuss self-evaluation and individual work needed for change
• Travel the road to interrupting bias
• Learn how to use privilege for good
• Identify ways to embed inclusion into board culture
• Explore how to center equity around current practices
• Assess the tools needed to begin the journey to DEI work
• Learn how to integrate DEI best practices into governance and organizational structures.
Cost: Free, thanks to our generous 2022 Nonprofit Initiative sponsors:
|Anonymous||Placer Law Group|
|Armrod Charitable Foundation||PRIDE Industries|
|Auburn Toyota||Propp Christensen Caniglia LLP|
|Azevedo & Associates, Inc.||Recology Auburn Placer|
|Bender Insurance Solutions||Robert and Stephanie Snyder Fund|
|County of Placer- Board of Supervisors||Robert Kemp Community Endowment Fund|
|First 5 Placer||Roseville Automall Association|
|First Northern Bank||Sutter Health Valley Area|
|First Pointe Management Group||The Charles & Gail Muskavitch Endowment Fund|
|Kaiser Permanente Medical Center||Tri Counties Bank|
|Placer County Office of Education||US Bank|
|Placer County Water Agency||Western Health Advantage|