Placer Community Foundation’s Annual Nonprofit Leadership Summit will take place on Wednesday, March 6, 2019. This year’s topic is “Be a Board Super Hero: Raise More Money and More Engagement.” Board members and executives from local nonprofit organizations will learn:
- A proven recruitment and onboarding process that results in passionate partners focused on the right things
- Why the wrong mindset and culture can destroy the board
- To leverage the Cycle of Philanthropy and use new language so every board member can easily participate in fundraising
- To optimize the Board Development Committee for long-term leadership development
- To assess the board’s effectiveness for maximum engagement and retention to reach super hero status!
The application to attend can be found here.
PCF hired Cindi Phallen, a fierce advocate for building strong nonprofits so they can reach their goals faster. She gets leaders focused on the right things and helps them move from intention to execution. She’s an author, speaker, consultant, educator and President of Create Possibility. Cindi is a fundraising instructor in the University of San Diego’s Nonprofit Management Certificate program. She serves as a Viewpoint Partner for Social Venture Partners and is on the Advisory Board of NonprofitPRO.
This all-day Summit is free of charge to nonprofits operating along the western slope of Placer County through the generosity of local sponsors.