At this Summit, participants will use their super powers for good and learn:
- A proven recruitment and onboarding process that results in passionate partners focused on the right things
- Why the wrong mindset and culture can destroy the board
- To leverage the Cycle of Philanthropy and use new language so every board member can easily participate in fundraising
- To optimize the Board Development Committee for long-term leadership development
- To assess the board’s effectiveness for maximum engagement and retention to reach super hero status!
To be eligible for participation, the Executive Director/ Board Chair and three Board members must attend. Please submit ONE application per organization.
Formal approval of your application will come in an email with the subject line “Leadership Summit Application Approval.” To send a request for additional attendees, please email Eileen Speaker.
This workshop is presented by Placer Community Foundation with assistance by the Center for Nonprofit Leadership for nonprofits residing along the western slope of Placer County. Submission of your application authorizes Placer Community Foundation to use images (photography and/or video) taken of you during this program in publications such as, but not limited to, newsletters, website, or brochures.